Tips: You can use click on the network name in top right corner to quickly switch to BSC mainnet after connect to your wallet via Chrome’s extensions
There are some important information you would need to notice before buying tickets
- Total Pot: total amount that all users are spending in tickets
- Strike Price
- Green in Pool: number of Green Tickets bought
- Red in Pool: number of Red Tickets bought
- Lottery: 10% of Total Pot
- Expire Time
- If you buy Green Tickets, and the token’s price at the end of the round is higher than Strike Price, you win! Otherwise, if it’s lower, you lose.
- If you buy Red Tickets, and the token’s price at the end of the round is lower than Strike Price, you win! Otherwise, if it’s higher, you lose.
- If you lose in a round, you still have a good chance to get the Lottery prize, which is 10% of the total pot of the round.